Who we are
Our website address is: stesmith.me.uk
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When you use our contact us form, we collect your name and email address. The data you provide is not used for marketing purposes with your permission.
Who we share your data with
We do not share your personal data with any third parties. Your personal data is only used to respond to your queries.
How long we retain your data
Contact details submitted via our contact form are deleted once a query has been answered.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review – in the event that Freight Link Solutions Ltd refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why which you have the right to legally challenge.
Accessing my personal data
Stesmith.me.uk accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:
Passport, driving licence, birth certificate, utility bill from last 3 months. If Stesmith.me.uk is dissatisfied with the quality, further information may be sought before personal data can be released.
Any requests should be made by email.
Personal data complaints
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Stesmith.me.uk, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and Stesmith.me.uk.
The details for each of these contacts are:
Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 5AF
Telephone: 0303 123 1113